Our wonderful SJP Choristers singing at St. Paul the Apostle Church, New York - Saturday, May 18, 2013
TRAFFIC ALERT: The passage over I-95 on Weaver Street (Rte. 125) between Palmer Avenue and Myrtle Boulevard (one of the most heavily traveled areas in our area) is in need of repair. It will close from about June 3th until about July 24th. It will remain open to pedestrian traffic until the schools are closed, June 23rd.
SJP Yearbook is Now on Sale!
- The Yearbook is a lasting commemoration of all the special events of the 2012-2013 school year. All grades, most events and all in COLOR.
- PLEASE NOTE: 8th Graders do not need to Order a Book - you will automatically receive one.
- All students like to receive a copy so their classmates and teachers can sign, there is a discount on each additional book.
Thank you, Bill Evans!
- It was a pleasure welcoming Bill Evans, Meteorologist and Author of It’s Raining Fish & Spiders,
to SJP this week! Here are a few photos from his visit:
BOX TOPS are Hopping!! Thank YOU to All Your Support
- we're on our way to reaching a record earning year!
- Our "Who Wants Ice Cream with Box Tops" Promotion has started. Three Top Classes will Win an Ice Cream Party and the Top Three Collectors will Win a $15.00 Gift Card (K-2, 3-5 & 6-8)! Each child who brings in Box Tops will receive their name on a "Scoop of Ice Cream" on our poster. Watch the progress for each class as the cones grow! Scoops for Box Tops! Good Luck! Contest Ends May 31st.
Lunch Duty Policy Updated and Calendar ONLINE
- Please click here to read and download the Lunch Duty Agreement. Find the calendar ONLINE. Look under Calendar in the menu bar and select Lunch Duty Calendar.